Campfire Collaborative Spaces is Asia’s fastest growing network of shared spaces. With real estate at a premium in most major cities, Campfire provides reliable and flexible sites to maximise utilization. Our sites have been designed to provide every tool and service possible for members to grow.
Looking for a SALES & MARKETING INTERN to our Hong Kong office
During the internship, you get to know our agile and rapidly evolving coworking company and participate in the Business Development and Marketing activities together with our of our Sales & Marketing Team
- Creation of prospect lists
- Assist with event delivery
- Learn to use CRM as a sales tool
- Assist with marketing content generation
- Attend client meetings with sales team
- Attend internal meetings, take minutes
- Create sales & marketing reports
Expected from you:
- Strong written and spoken English
- Studies in the field of Business, Marketing or related
- Interest in sales and customer interaction
- Passion to learn more about shared spaces as an industry
The internship should last 3 to 6 months and start in December 2019 or in early 2020. Internship positions are at our Hong Kong Office.
Please apply by sending your CV and a short letter about yourself to email@example.com. We will make decisions immediately when the right candidates are found.
The internship will be done directly with Campfire Collaborative Spaces. Internship Asia is supporting the recruitment process and will also help the chosen intern with practicalities (Visa, housing, friends) when arriving in Hong Kong. All our services are FREE to students and interns.