Kawaii Group is the world’s leading retailer of Japanese “kawaii” (cute) products. In total, our brands have more than 500.000 followers in social media and our email marketing reaches more than 250.000 fans every month.
Kawaii Box and Japan Candy Box are our popular subscription boxes. We also operate online retail stores Blippo, Squishy Kiosk and Happy Cute as well as a wholesale store Kawaii Distribution. We are located in Hong Kong, one of the world's leading financial, banking and trading centers.
Do you want to learn more how international online marketing is done? Do you want hands-on working experience in Hong Kong, one of Asia’s most exciting cities?
Kawaii Group is looking for an intern to participate in our community engagement and marketing activities. We have a multinational team and are constantly developing our workflows. You are a perfect fit if you are studying Marketing, International Business or Communications, interested in Asian cultures and spend lots of time using different social media accounts.
- To use the marketing knowledge you learned in the classroom in the real world
- Getting familiar with start-up style working environment
- Learn online marketing skills, influencer marketing, SEO and copywriting
- How customer service and communication is an essential part of marketing
- Experience in working in a multinational team
- Get hands-on experience and knowledge in international online marketing
- Planning and improving communication in social media and with influencers
- Creating valuable social media content across multiple channels
- Researching and communicating with new influencers, bloggers and vloggers
- Solving customer queries and communicating with them via social media accounts
- Updating the brand websites with relevant content, including copywriting
- Research projects into customer behaviour, competitors and new trends
How to apply:
Send your CV to email@example.com and include a brief message telling us why you are interested in this opportunity. Currently, we are looking for interns to start in Spring 2019. We will make decisions immediately when the right candidates are found. The length of the internship should be 3 to 6 months.